Thursday, January 8, 2009

Here I am again……..with all the usual raves and rants. Two weeks ago, I was wondering how it would feel to finally move away. To finally go to states for my masters….and effectively leave a whole life and world behind. Now that I am here, I realize that not much has changed. I am still the same; feel excited about the same things and remain indifferent to the same set and I still enjoy writing at night…although now in a completely different time zone. If anything, I find myself more focused; more sure and more excited about what I shall be doing in the coming 1.5 year.

Ofcourse I miss home. Miss the life that I had there. But its not something that wears me down or constantly plagues my thoughts. Its just nostalgia; a state that has to be dealt with and something highly important. I believe it shall keep me rooted during my time here; an assurance that I shall remain true to my world and the ideals I proclaim, being a part of it. 

1 comment:

Senilius said...

Hope it's the same for me when I go!

You should enable the option for self-hosted bloggers, we like to advertise our blogs as well. ;)